The JNA Awards recognises innovation, excellence and achievement in the jewellery and gemstone industry in various categories, including the Lifetime Achievement Award – the Recipient of which is selected by the organiser.
Companies are allowed and encouraged to submit entries in multiple categories in the JNA Awards up to a maximum of three (3) categories.
The list of Awards categories for 2019 is as follows:
- Brand of the Year – Retail
- eSupplier of the Year
- Industry Innovation of the Year (business model, management process, marketing or branding initiatives, manufacturing process, product development, technology, gemmological research)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Cutting & Polishing – Creativity and Innovation
- Manufacturer of the Year – Jewellery
- Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – China
- Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – Countries/Regions outside of India and China
- Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – India
- Retailer of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (age 40 and below)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (nominated by the organiser)