The JNA Awards recognises innovation, excellence and achievement in the jewellery and gemstone industry in 13 categories, including the Lifetime Achievement Award – the Recipient of which will be selected by the organiser.
Companies are allowed and encouraged to submit entries in multiple categories in the JNA Awards up to a maximum of three (3) categories.
The list of Awards categories for 2018 is as follows:
• Lifetime Achievement Award (nominated by the organiser)
• Brand of the Year – Retail
• eSupplier of the Year
• Industry Innovation of the Year (business model, management process, marketing or branding initiatives, manufacturing process, product development, technology, gemmological research, etc.)
• Manufacturer of the Year – Cutting & Polishing
• Manufacturer of the Year – Jewellery
• Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – ASEAN, Japan & Korea
• Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – Greater China
• Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – India
• Retailer of the Year (500 outlets and below)
• Retailer of the Year (501 outlets and above)
• Sustainability Initiative of the Year
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year (age 40 and below)