The JNA Awards recognises and honours companies and individuals from around the world for their innovation, excellence and achievements made in the jewellery and gemstone industry with a focus on their contribution in Asia.
The JNA Awards is free to enter and it welcomes all qualified companies and individuals to submit entries.
The entry submission system is open on March 4. Early registration allows additional time to review the judging criteria of the categories before determining the most appropriate one(s) to enter. Applications can be self-nominated or nominated by others. Each applicant can enter a maximum of three (3) categories.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Online registration is required for entering the JNA Awards 2016. You will only need
to register once by creating an account to access the registration form.
- Please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive your password instantly.
- All information must be completed in English.
- Upon completion of registration form, please click "Save and Proceed to
JNA Awards Category Entry Page" to access judging criteria.
- Changes and edits on the registration form can be made at any time before entry submission deadline by using your registered email ID and password to login.