1. Fully completed online Entry Form must be submitted by 23:59 (Hong Kong time) on Friday, 5 May, 2017. There will be no extension.
2. Registration starts now and entry submission system will be open on 3 March. Early registration allows additional time to review award categories and judging criteria before submitting entries, and increases the chance of being interviewed by the Judging Panel which can be an advantage in the judging process.
3. Entry Form for each award category should be completed in full, including only information that is relevant to the specific question to enable the judging panel to assess its merit. If the same answers are inappropriately applied to other categories you are entering, the judging panel reserves the right to consider entries with the same answers as one entry to a category at their discretion, and your entry to other categories will be disqualified.
4. The JNA Awards reserves the right, after consultation with the applicant, to move submission to a more appropriate category.
5. An entry to an award category cannot be withdrawn from the judging process once the applicant has been short-listed and announced as an Honouree.
6. Honourees, or shortlisted finalists, may be required to provide further details and documentation upon the request of the judging panel to support information given in the Entry Form.
7. Once shortlisted as Honourees, companies are required to submit high-quality images and information requested by our Editor within the deadline for the production of the JNA Awards official publication, Jewellery Industry Best Practices.
8. For nomination-only categories, short-listing of nominees is at the discretion of the Chair of Judges.
9. All information supplied by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all judges obliged to sign non-disclosure agreements.
Entry does not grant an organisation or individual rights to use the JNA Awards name, logo or images without the expressed written approval of the organiser. Only Honourees and Recipients will be granted permission to use the Awards logo in compliance with the guidelines stipulated by the Awards organiser.
Go to Top